UTah TiME

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Uncle Ronald O. Harris 1933-2013 R.I.P

The funeral services today were very nice, my dads sister, aunt Nola, shared some family memories along with uncle Ronalds grand kids. I love that my dads brother loved to garden and grow potatoes, he loved animals and raised horses and rabbits. He loved to hunt for rocks, arrow heads amongst other things in the small town called Faust where him and his siblings grew up. Uncle Ronald was a very strong man, he had to have been to endure the hard ships in his life. He buried 3 children, had been in a bad car wreck which cause his legs to shuffle when he walked and than later he lost his legs to diabetes. Aunt Nola said he loved to play tricks on people, he had a funny sense of humor. He was very close to the Lord and was a great example in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm really glad I got to meet him a few times in my life, wish it could have been more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment