UTah TiME

Monday, November 26, 2012

Windy & 2 Sides to a Coin

(I dont have a picture of "Windy" but he looked just like this bird)
my daughter had a bird, I clipped its wings so that he wouldnt fly away, I liked to take him places with me on my shoulder. One day, he flew into the sky, up high with all the other birds, I was so excited to see he could fly but than I realized a storm was coming, and he wasnt coming back. My daughters and I kneeled down & said a prayer, we got in the car to go look for him. I looked hard for th
e yellow. Something told me to stop when I was driving the old hwy abt a 1/4 mile from our home. I jumped out of the car, ran across the hwy to the barbed wire fence, I thought I saw him in the tree. I looked back to my kids, they had their lil heads out the window in anticipation. I put my head down and started to cry, our bird wasnt in that tree. I slowly opened my eyes and through the tears, in front of the post I was leaning on, down in the 3 ft weeds sat Windy, my daughters bird. (true story)














I was walking through KMart with my daughter when she was little, a man approached me. All of a sudden it was like I was dreaming. The KMart became illuminated and all I remember was this messenger, he warned me. I remember something about him saying 2 sides of a coin? I took it as a fine line between good & evil. I might have written it somewhere in a journal...once upon a time (true story)

No comments:

Post a Comment