UTah TiME

Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm thankful for my Cancun Trip (family time)

Monday, November 12, 2012- 3am
Couldnt sleep tonight, I went to church today for the 1st time in a long time. The 1st class I went to was on finances & budgeting, I took 1 look at numbers & got a headache right away so I hurried on to the next class, the Book of Mormon. My friend was teaching this class but I dont remember much what she said except she was crying. I felt her love for the Gospel and it made me think...wish I wouldnt have made bad choices lately. I've been having bad dreams and thought, post something that makes u happy...I think tagging along beside my siblings was a blast! they made me laugh alot. I know I drove my brother crazy, I followed him every where.
haha!

I got to ride the speed boat that pulled my sister & her boyfriend  parasailing. The drivers were so flirty,  LOL, always mi amore with everything they say, reminded me of someone special in my past. They made me feel special in Mexico. 

Chichen Itza Pyramid, a 7th Wonder of the World (now I can say I have seen 3 out of  7) This Pyramid is huge and with a whole lot of history, we had an excellent tour guide!
The view outside mine n my lil brothers room

1 of many meals we spent together as a family, I never ate so much great food in all my life! My favorite was breakfast.

part of the Mayan burial is to the left of this hole & the hole you see is where the the resurrection  occurs.

Birds are so funny! I had a cockatiel once, actually  it was my daughters bird, "Windy"
Birds are super smart, they immitate sounds they hear in their environment, LOL

He really did kiss me & it felt like Love at 1st sight ;) 

This dont make me happy cause I dont really like death but I posted this to remind me  of my beliefs. In the Mayan culture, they bury theirs in the fetal position because thats how they were born & came into this world.

My sisters wedding day, she looked gorgeous!

swimming on the dolphins belly, he was so cute with me
me n my lil brother, Jason @ my sisters wedding

Dolphins are so amazing, I def have a new love & respect for them  (never touch their face, eyes, the hole on top, etc). Dolphins kinda feel like hard plastic, very interesting texture. They swim super fast! We swam w/2 dolphins, wish I could remember their names :)



No comments:

Post a Comment