UTah TiME

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mormon Message Videos

my last post kinda didnt make sense about my beliefs, thats what you get for writing at 3am I guess...
its 3am once again, cant sleep.
what to talk about...I use to be pretty good w/blogs, had one for a few years, wonder why I get sick and delete everything in my life? feeling down again, need to write what makes me happy or what I'm thankful for. I'll be right back, gotta google to find something to talk about........

I found Mormon Message Videos on the LDS.org website  
http://www.lds.org/pages/mormon-messages?lang=eng

I feel so much better, The Light of Christ video totally makes sense to me now that I have been having such rough nights. I need to put something positive into my life daily (prayer, scripture, something to let the light back into my life & keep it there). Its 4:30am, my daughters picking me up early to take me to the hospital for my CT scan, I think I opened up my hernia again. I got scared in the night because I keep thinking I have cancer like my mom did. She described her pains and I have the same symptoms and it scares me. I havent smoked in 2 or 3 days now. I want to quit forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment