UTah TiME

Monday, April 14, 2014

Raynis Baptism, Rose's Wedding in my new ward

Sat, Apr. 12 The Sister missionary's invited me to a baptism & a wedding they put together. Such a spiritual day, it really touched me to see a 12 year old lil girl make a big decision like this. Her family were all non members except her older sister. We sang "When I Am Baptized" and the lil girl Rayni bore her testimony.
This is Elder Johnson & Rayni 
Elder Johnson is from Orem, UT. a block away from my brother & sister & is serving the Redding, CA area.
The wedding of Phillip & Rose Young
(Rose is getting baptized this month)
my new Bishop of the Redding First Ward
Bishop Hunter (hes from Idaho)
my eyes are closed in this pic haha but its such a great pic of the Bishop :)
the sister missionarys
Sister MacDonald, me & Sister Gull (from UT)

No comments:

Post a Comment