UTah TiME

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Sunday 2012

my precious daughter Lindsay, me & my favorite lil grandson, Kyden having breakfast @ the IHOP in Orem. He's got one  fast arm, he threw a slice of banana hecka fast across the table & it landed on his mamas arm, LOL.

my grandson loves to color, look at him go!


my talented niece, Danica Ann-showin me her dance moves :)


my sweet nephew Easton, "look what the Easter Bunny delivered!"


my chunky baby nephew Strider, loves to eat and is such a happy one :)

Easter was really nice this year, got to spend the morning with my daughter & grandson at the Ihop for breakfast. We had strawberry banana french toast, hash browns, eggs & bacon.
Later I had Easter dinner at my sister Carries house. We had a honey roasted ham, potato & macaroni salad, deviled egs, a  relish tray, fruit tray, crouissants, & soda. The kids all hunted for Easter eggs, I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment