UTah TiME

Monday, April 20, 2015

A Really Nice Sunday w/My Family

Sunday, April 19th, 2015
Ramons day off, hes getting the yard ready for a BBQ w/the kids
 


We BBQd chicken, hamburgers, carne asada & tortillas, yummy!
 

My lil grandson Kyden showing me how he can dribble a ball

Ky goes really fast on his scooter, got the lil mo hawk helmet goin on, so cute!

Ky just loves Ramon, he gets excited when he sees him. They speak Spanish together, Ky learned how to count to 30 from his Spanish immersion preschool

Big hugs!

Front: Matheus (Ashleys boyfriend), Kyden, Ashley
Back: Me, Ramon, Lindsay & Tailor (Lindsays boyfriend)





 
Planted tomatoes, jalapenos, cilantro, radishes, swiss chard, watermelon, pumpkins, cucumbers & zucchini
 
Ramon took me to visit my moms grave, shes been gone for a long minute now, sure do miss her!

 Decorated w/lilacs, my moms favorite flower. Visited Grandma Marie (my moms mom), my mom Carol, my aunt Utahna (my moms sister) & my uncle Richard (moms brother)


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment